Thursday 7 February 2013

For My Bestie

Hiya

Hopefully my posts will be more frequent in the weeks to come.  I'm in the middle of a big declutter at the moment so the flat is in a bit of a pickle to say the least!

Today I thought I would share with you a card I made for my very best friend's birthday.  I was going to publish this at the weekend but had to wait in case she took a sneaky peek at my blog!  Its very similar to another recent creation, but using a variation of the image and paper.

 
and a closer view...


Not too happy with the colouring on this one, it all went a little wrong but happy with the overall card, these Wild Rose Studio stamps are so cute :)

Materials used:
  • Design Paper: First Edition Paper - Spring Feast Paper Pad
  • Cardstock: Kanban 300gsm Brilliant White Cardstock
  • Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Girl with Cake & Everyday Greetings sets
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Ribbon and pearls from stash

Thanks for visiting today, hopefully I'll have a lot more to show you very soon.

Take care

Neet x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your colouring looks fab to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hun! I think your colouring really suits the image :) You've kept it nice and simple and it works!
    Keep an eye out for the postie! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable with the smile, cake and all. Your friend will love it.
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...