Saturday 9 March 2013

Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday

Hi all

Just a quick post tonight to share a card I made a few days ago although had to wait until today to upload it.

This is the first chance I have had to use one of the sets of stamps I won in the Uniko Studio blog hop last month, Label Love: Birthday.  They are such good quality and I will certainly be using these again and again, along with the Bright Butterflies set.  I'm still gutted I can't use the digi papers I also won, this being down to me not having a printer at the moment, that will HAVE to change as they look completely gorgeous, I want to get my hands on them!


and a closer view...
 
 
 
I love the little balloons in this set and thought the polka dots would tie in really well with the Kanban Sherbert Pips cardstock I have in my stash.  This took a while to make as I had to cut around the balloons and sentiment block before popping up on 3D foam.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Label Love: Birthday stamp set
  • Cardstock: Kanban - Sherbert Pips
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mint, Orchid, Baby Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: Spellbinders - Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
  • Twine: Doodlebug
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon.
 
Neet x
 

3 comments:

  1. What a happy card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable birthday card and I love the balloons .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uniko stamps are superb, love what you've done with your prize :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...