Saturday 15 June 2013

Personalised Stamp

Hi guys

I was going to post this a while ago but completely forgot.

For years I've placed little labels on the back of my cards but thanks to a blog post from Michelle at The Card Grotto last year, she led me to a wonderful website, Stamping All Day, where I was able to order this stamp (acrylic block not included) to personalise my cards :)



The service I received from Nicky at Stamping All Day was outstanding.  She sent me a proof by email almost immediately, allowed me to make a few changes to the layout/font, etc. and I received my stamp within two days of ordering!

The stamps are great value and I think mine adds a really nice touch to my cards, I'm really pleased with the result. 

(Stamping All Day is currently closed - it will re-open on 1 July 2013)


Thanks for visiting and I hope this has given you some inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...