Monday 8 July 2013

Shades of Grey - Less is More Week 127

Hi there

Tonight I'm here to share a card I've made for this week's challenge at Less is More, which is to use at least two Shades of Grey.

I used a newly purchased stamp set from Inkadinkado to create this...

 
I really like this stamp set, its nothing like anything else I have and I think its really great for masculine cards, particularly in these grey shades.  Thanks Less is More, I always tend to grab my very girly-coloured inks so it made a nice change to create something very different.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado - Circle & Dots; Personal Impressions - Mix and Match (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versa Color - Chateau Gray, Sky Gray, Charcoal
  • Embellishments: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
  • Ribbon and cardstock from stash
 
When I first saw this new challenge on Saturday I wasn't able to make a card as I didn't have the right materials, all that changed today thanks to this little delivery...
 

Yay...don't you just love receiving parcels like these!  I promised myself that this month I would spend some money on some much needed ink.  I had a very small collection of Versa Color ink cubes and I wanted to complete this collection before starting to collect more brands.  A few were out of stock so I think I'm now about five colours away from the complete set :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're all enjoying this glorious weather.  It's a shame I'm in the office all week but its still much nicer to look out at a sunny day.

Bye for now...




8 comments:

  1. This is so fab Anita, looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the stamps you've used!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the dots with the swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Neet!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is stunning Neet! And yay for more ink! :)) Colour is the best thing ever for variety in crafting! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neet your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see this on the bottom of your post
    and do you believe me??
    I have the same stamp set like you on this post
    cooolll
    and love the monochrom card you made Anita
    beautiful elegant and adorable my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...