Sunday 1 September 2013

Clearly Besotted Stamps - September Release Teaser Time - Day 1

Good morning

I have some fantastic news to share with you today.  A while ago I was asked by the lovely Stephanie Wincott, owner of Clearly Besotted Stamps, if I would like to be a Guest Designer for her September Release.  I was absolutely stunned that she wanted little old me to showcase her products but of course, I agreed in an instant, although I have never done anything like this before.  I am so thrilled to be part of the Design Team this month, I have admired Steph's work and products ever since I found Blogland so thank you, its a real honour :)

And this is also my 100th post so what a way to celebrate!


The September release includes eight new stamp sets and seven new die collections.  I will be sharing some cards over the next few days to showcase some of the new releases.  They will be available to purchase at the online store from 6 September 2013.

For my first card I have used the new 'Autumn Flowers' stamps and dies.  This beautiful collection features a selection of leaves, acorns and pine cones and is great for all regions as it has sentiments for Autumn and Fall.  As with all Clearly Besotted products they create really crisp and clear impressions so are great to work with.

 
 
 



Materials used:
  • Stamps & Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Autumn Flowers; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large
  • Ink: Versa Color - Khaki, Bamboo, Paprika, Pine Cone, Bark
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock
  • Base card and ribbon from stash
 
I used the large sycamore leaf with VersaMark ink to create the subtle background and the rest is fairly self-explanatory.  This is quite a detailed card for me but those leaves were just shouting out to be clustered together, my Big Shot did a lot of work for this one :)  This was also the first time I've used some of these ink colours but they work so well together.

Please visit Steph and the Design Team as they will also be sharing sneaky peeks of the new releases over the next few days.

Thanks for visiting and please do come back tomorrow when I will be sharing another card to give you a teaser of another of the new sets.

Have a lovely Sunday :)






10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, beautiful card Neets. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the GDT Neets and what a beautiful card you've showcased. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the release. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearty congrats...
    Your card is beautiful and I love the sentiment. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Neet! Love all the different colours on the leaves, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An incredible card Anita, you are an amazing crafter and I'm so happy you agreed to help me showcase this months release - thank you sweetie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita
    Fabulous card..... Congrats on being on the DT... For Steph.....Love all her stamps and Dies...
    I am your new follower......
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats being one of the guestdesigners you make great cards. Love this one those colors are my favorites. Can't wait seeing what you come up with in the next days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! i love the warm fall colors on kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! i love the warm fall colors on kraft :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...