Monday 23 September 2013

Pink Polka Dot 30

Hi there

I'm back again with another card I made for a friend who celebrated her 30th birthday this weekend...


 
 
I inked up an image from a Stampin' Up set I hadn't used before and added the number 30.  This was die cut and popped up on 3D foam on top of a polka dot background which was wrapped in some grosgrain ribbon.  Fairly quick and easy :)
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up - Happy You (Hostess set), Dovecraft - Roman Alphabet (numbers)
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog; Versa Color - Silver
  • Coloured with Promarkers
  • Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Patterned Card: Pebbles - Basics Cardmaking Pad 2
  • Grosgrain ribbon from stash
 
As always, thanks for visiting and I hope to be back very soon with more to share.  Until then, take care :)
 


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card - I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Neet! Love the shape of the die cut and the cute little cake! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card with sweet colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, feminine card - I am NOT good at making anything this girly - jealous! It's beautiful :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very sweet. I love that little pastel colored cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Anita, I really like that BG paper xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...