Sunday 12 January 2014

Bubbly Bears

Hi guys

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for the lovely comments left following my recent showCASe at Less is More for this card.  I was absolutely gobsmacked to be chosen for the Top 3 by Chrissie and Jen, so thank you SO much ladies for starting my 2014 with a big smile on my face! :D xxx

I've had lots in my diary this week so after a week of no crafting I've finally found the time this morning to make a card.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing a bit of colouring with my ProMarkers, its so therapeutic.  My colours are still a bit limited but I managed ok with what I had for this one.  I also inked up a stamp I bought a while ago but have never used.





Materials used:

  • Stamps: Stampavie (Penny Johnson) - Bubbly Bears; Stampin' Up - Fabulous Phrases
  • Ink: Impress - Jet Black
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants - Country Boutique
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (brown); base card from stash
  • Button: Creative Expressions - Wood Buttons
  • Glitter Glue: Stickles - Star Dust
  • Jute twine from stash


Challenge Entries:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #77 - Make Your Mark
CASology - Week 77 - Bubbly
Crafty Cardmakers - #107 - Bear With Me
Crafty Creations - Challenge #254 - Something to Drink
I Love ProMarkers - Challenge #201 - Add a Bow
Crazy for CAS - Challenge #35 - Chevrons
Passion for ProMarkers - Challenge 229 - Clean and Simple
Freshly Made Sketches - #118




















That's all from me today.  Thanks so much for popping by.  There are so many great challenges around at the moment so I'm hoping to be back again very soon with more to share.

Have a great Sunday!


19 comments:

  1. Oh wow Anita high five to you combining all those challenges. Amazing card. Can't remember if I commented on the less is more showcase but I did notice it was you and really thrilled for you. Well done. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bears are so cute. Love the chevron paper and that cute little heart button.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too flipping cute Neet!! Love the sepia feel to it! Keep an eye out for the postman, there's something nice coming your way! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very sweet card! Love this! Thank you For joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Those little teddies are so sweet and I love the heart button! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the clean design and your little heart button is so sweet :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "Bear With Me" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness these two are SWEET! And I LOVE the little button element you added :) Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the colour. Great colouring on the bears. Congratulations on your LIM Showcase, very well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable image. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaawww this is just gorgeous! I adore these bears and a fabulous CAS design too!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet card ,love what you did with the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful CAS card. I love the image those bears are so sweet. I really like the sepia tones you've used and the heart button is a perfect finishing touch.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and thank you for playing along at ATSM for our Make your mark challenge and good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma ~ GDT Addicted to stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous little image! They are soooo cute! Great colouring too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty cute and sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...