Wednesday 5 February 2014

Get Well Soon

Hi there

I'm here tonight with a quick post to share a card I made for an order for a friend.  Apologies for the bad photography, I had to take it in artificial light last night.  I also usually use PicMonkey to edit my photos but for some reason its misbehaving and refusing to save my adjustments so I've tried my best to make it look as it is in real life.  It would be great to hear what editing software you use.  Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy any photo editing software at the moment so any suggestions for free online editing will be gratefully received!



I used another of my recently purchased digi papers from Pink Petticoat, aren't these Waterfall Hearts just gorgeous.  A simple stamped panel and some twine finished off the card.

Materials used:

  • Patterned Paper: Pink Petticoat - Waterfall Hearts
  • Stamps: Uniko Studio - Flower Power #1 and #2; Clearly Besotted Stamps - For Everyone and Many Messages
  • Ink: Versa Color - Grape and Olive; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Brights selection

Challenge Entries:
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 204 - Clean and Simple
Simply Create Too - Challenge #54 - For a Female
Oh La La Creations - Challenge #149 - Use a Heart
Creative Inspirations - Challenge 251 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #81 - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to visit my little space in blogland.  I hope those of you in the UK are staying safe in this terrible weather.  The South West was hit really hard last night and there's more to come at the weekend.  Take care everyone.




11 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Anita and the waterfall hearts paper looks amazing in that colour... I've only ever printed it in red and silver... Why??? Hope you stay safe in this awful weather. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Anita, I love the design & the colours you've used!
    Thanks for playing along in the OLLCB challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour choice. Your card is perfect for our CAS challenge at Totally Papercrafts, thanks for joining in this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita: Glad you’re joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother’s Day/Female Challenge. Your purple get well card for your Mom is so pretty--pray that she's better.

    I use PhotoPad Image Editor--It's FREE and works great--most of all, it was simple for me to learn and you can update it too .

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...another beauty of a card Anita! I love it and your background paper is just perfect, I too love Pink Petticoat! Thank you so much for playing along with Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Such a sweet soft feel! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. We hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks also for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card. That paper with falling hearts design is so so pretty, love the front panel with lovely sentiment and sweet flower.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too. Join us again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...