Sorry I'm so late in the day and also for not managing to share anything with you this week, its just been one of those weeks!
Tonight, I'd like to share the card I made for my brother's girlfriend who turned 40 yesterday, and who also became my brother's fiancee on Friday! That's one big celebration!
I recently received some new goodies from Clearly Besotted Stamps (yes, I'm addicted!) so I used a few of them on this card. I firstly stamped the hounds tooth background. I then layered up a die cut doily and some patterned paper die cut with a flag die, onto which I stamped the sentiment. Next I stamped two of the butterflies from the new Elegant Butterflies stamps set, so glad I managed to get these, they are absolutely gorgeous. These were then cut out with their co-ordinating dies and I covered these with Glossy Accents and left them to dry. These were finally added to the card on 3D foam. I then added a few gemstones to finish. I also decided to stamp the corner of the inside of the card and an envelope to match.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Background Builder III, Elegant Butterflies, Say It In Style, Basic Numbers
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Geometric Doily Die, Elegant Butterflies; MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Stax
- Ink: Versa Color - Magenta and Celadon; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Premium Cardstock (teal); white cardstock from stash
- Patterned Paper: Pebbles - Sunny Side 6 x 6 paper pad
- Gemstones from stash
Stampin' for the Weekend - Sparkle and Shine
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes BirthdayCrafty Creations - Challenge #258 - Happy Birthday
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #209 - Female Birthday, must have a number or birthday sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 226 - Pink and Green
Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 77 - Big Birthdays
Muse Challenge - #57
I took my inspiration from the butterfly, doily and flag sentiment strip
Thanks so much for popping by. I hope you've had a lovely weekend, and if in the UK what a lovely sight to see the sun this weekend, its about time!
See you soon