Friday 4 April 2014

Birthday Cupcake

Hi there

I thought I would write another quick post tonight to share a card I made for my oldest friend who turned 40 this week, and we've known each other for about 37 of those 40 years!



My mojo wasn't in full swing when I made this and I'm not entirely happy with it, I think its the glitter.  This is a fine glitter I had in my stash but I SO need a Wink of Stella pen!  

I stamped the card base with the cupcake and the stripes and then adhered some glitter to the cupcake frosting.  I then stamped and die cut the cherry and adhered this once the glitter/glue was dry.  The sentiment was computer generated, printed on white card and die cut before being adhered with 3D foam.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats and Basic Stripes
  • Ink: Versa Color - Petal Pink, Baby Blue, Rose Red and Green
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted - Tasty Treats; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles

Challenge entries:
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 229 - Food and/or Drink
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #89 - CAS
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #213 - Pastels


Thanks for visiting as always.  I'm so appreciative of your visits, thoughts and comments.  I hope to see you very soon.

Take care





5 comments:

  1. So clean and so pretty, Anita! I love the glitter, makes it really lickable on my monitor!! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita this is such a pretty and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neets
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the glitter! I think your card is lovely just the way it is! Great combination of colors and elements. I love the stripes too! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...