Sunday 10 August 2014

Bundle of Joy

Hi guys

Just popping by really quickly to share a card I've just made to add to my stash.  I had no baby cards at all in my collection so I made this one, really clean and simple.



This was really quick and easy to make.  I cut a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and die cut the pram shape.  I stamped the sentiment underneath this.  I adhered a piece of stripey patterned paper to the card base ensuring it was correctly positioned to show through the aperture.  I then popped the panel up on 3D foam and added some Doodlebug sprinkles to highlight the wheels.

Materials used:

  • Die and Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Baby Love
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up - retired
  • Doodlebug Sprinkles - Lily White

Challenge entries:

CASology - Week 107 - Stripe


That's all for now, I'm off to tidy up my craft table.  I really must make an effort to put things away after making each card!  When will I ever learn?!






12 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet! LOVE those wheels!!! :) You just reminded me that I need to make a few baby cards too! My card stash is running low on them!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love this idea, the card looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream of a CAS baby card!!!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just think is stunning Anita, CAS perfection and the placement of the enamel dots inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute Anita.
    Perfect for CASology though
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love this little striped pram. Beautifully CAS. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure simplicity! Love this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! LOVE the stripey paper for the aperture. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too darn cute...I love your sweet baby buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this CAS card, Anita! the stripes are so soft and perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...