Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumnal From Me To You

Hi there

I wanted to make a card for the current Clearly Besotted Challenge which has an Autumn/Halloween theme.  Where has the time gone?  I thought I had loads of time left for this one but the deadline is tomorrow so I grabbed some stash and came up with this card that I'm actually really pleased with...



The tree, leaves and sentiment were all from one CBS set.  First I stamped the tree and then the small leaf was stamped in four different ink colours.  This image was then cut out with a stitched oval die.  I scored three lines across a kraft card base to add a little interest and then lined up and stamped the sentiment above these.  The oval was popped up on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Clearly Besotted - Design A Tree
  • Ink: Versa Color - Pinecone, Bamboo, Khaki, Bark and Cinnamon
  • Die: Lil' Inker Designs - Stitched Ovals

I would also like to link this card up at the following challenge blogs:

Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #96 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Challenge #70 - Fall/Autumn
The Paper Players - Challenge #214 - CAS Masculine Birthday Card

Thanks for your visit today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, and perhaps something else in between if I get the chance.

Bye for now




10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Anita! I love how you stamped the leaves...the colors are beautiful, and your placement is really lovely! Of course, your oval panel is just perfect on the Kraft card base, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm! This is yummy Anita ... that collection of leaves looks stunning! I've got that set may have to give that a whirl!
    Congrats on the much deserved MUSE GD role love that card with the latest Uniko Flower Power set.
    Hope you are having a great week. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would be perfect for a fall Birthday. I love the stitched oval! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Anita, I have been using this cute set today to make my card for our next challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful...I love all the pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome CAS style card! Love that image...

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your subtle score lines under the sentiment add the perfect touch and the tree focal image is lovely. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, what an elegant CAS card, perfect for an autumnal birthday. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling CAS card, Anita! I love the scored lines--they add so much to the overall design. Great card for anyone. Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Anita! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...