Anyone that regularly follows my blog will know that I'm a MASSIVE fan of Clearly Besotted Stamps so when I was approached AGAIN by the wonderful Stephanie at Clearly Besotted inviting me to Guest Design for this release I was absolutely over the moon to say the least!
This month's release includes eight fabulous new stamp sets, and six co-ordinating die collections. Stephanie shared some sneaky peeks on her blog here yesterday to give you a little tease of what will be available, and the super-talented Design Team (and lil' ole me!) will be sharing samples with you from today until 5 January, the products then being available to purchase from the store from 10pm GMT on 5 January 2015.
Today I am sharing cards I've made using two of the new stamp sets.
The first set is called Baby Shower. This is a mini set and includes a cute little elephant image with different designs to use for its ear and sentiments for baby shower or new baby occasions.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Baby Shower
- Ink: Versa Color - Celadon, Hyacinth; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Dies: Clearly Besotted - Baby Shower; Lil' Inkers - Stitched Ovals; MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Stax
- Patterned Paper: Docrafts Papermania - Spots and Stripes Pastels
- Accents: Docrafts Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything (Docrafts)
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #104 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #354 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #97 - New (new products/new baby)
I used the Baby Shower set again for the next card in a different way. I think the elephant ears resemble petals so I used them here to create a flower.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Baby Shower and Happy Birthday
- Die: Clearly Besotted - Baby Shower
- Ink: Versa Color - Ash Rose; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
- Vellum: Anita's - pastels
- Accents: Doodlebug Sprinkles (Silver)
Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - January Sketch Challenge
The second set I'm sampling today is called Je T'aime. This is another mini set featuring a French love theme.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Je T'aime
- Die: Clearly Besotted - You Said It
- Ink: Versa Color - Green Tea, Rose Red, Silver, Narcissus; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: All Night Media - Crystal Sparkle; Rubber Stampede - Clear; Wow! - Opaque Bright White
DJ Kard Kreations - NBUS Challenge #3 - can't get much newer than stamps not yet released! :)
And finally, my fourth sample today combines these two sets. This time I've used one of the elephant's ears from Baby Shower and used it as a vase!
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Baby Shower, Je T'aime and Many Mini Messages
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versa Color - Rose Red, Evergreen and Gold
- Dies: Lil' Inkers - Stitched Ovals
I'm sure you'll agree these stamps are just fabulous, I'm so lucky to be able to create with them before their launch!
Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you'll visit again over the next few days when I'll be sharing more from the Clearly Besotted January Release as will Stephanie and the wonderful Design Team.
I hope to see you again soon :)