I've scheduled this post this morning as right now I will be running around like a mad woman trying to get ready for work. Unfortunately, I have already been back to work during the Christmas break but Mondays are always tough!
At 10pm tonight the new products at Clearly Besotted Stamps will be available to purchase from the store here. I can already picture lots of you with your fingers on the refresh button ready to fill your baskets with your favourites...I know this as every month I am usually doing exactly that!
If you visit Stephanie's blog today, here, she will be revealing the release in its entirety for your viewing pleasure, and you'll find links to the lovely DT ladies there too. There are eight stamp sets and six die collections in this release and it's a really varied selection so there will be something for everyone.
So, without keeping you waiting any longer, here are my remaining cards to showcase two more beautiful sets.
The first set is called Bon Voyage. This set includes cityscape silhouettes of London, New York and Sydney together with some sentiments in 'typed' and 'script' fonts. Here is my first card using the Sydney cityscape...
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Bon Voyage
- Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tangelo (applied through stencil with Ink Dusters)
- Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - Black
- Cardstock: Papermania
- Stencil: MFT Mix-ables - Sun Ray
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Squares Stax
CASology - Week 127 - Light
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #97 - New (as yet unreleased stamp set and new/unused stencil)
My second card uses the London silhouette stamp which I thought would be a great to create this New Year card (although a little late to now send this year!)
Three of these 'fireworks' were actually flower heads, I used multiple other CBS sets to create these!
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Bon Voyage, Many Mini Messages, Window Dressing and Dandelion Dreams
- Ink: VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver and Metallic Gold Rich
- Coloured cardstock: Papermania
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangles Stax
- Tools: Tonic - corner punch
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #294 - Christmas/New Year
Simply Create Too - Challenge #76 - Let's Celebrate
AAA Cards - Challenge #31 - Use a Little Gold
My next two cards use the new stamp set called Flowers & Flourishes. This set features beautifully ornate blooms in linear and solid images, leaves and buds and some useful sentiments too. Firstly I made this little note card combining this set with some other CBS products...
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Flowers & Flourishes, Leafy Accents and Sentimental Type
- Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Sky Gray
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Die: Clearly Besotted - Trellis Die
- Vellum and cardstock from stash
- Accents: Doodlebug Sprinkles - Bumblebee
DJ Kard Kreations - NBUS Challenge #3 - as yet unreleased stamp set and new/unused die
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - New - as yet unreleased stamp set and new/unused die
Inkspirational - Challenge #73 - Word prompt 'note'
And my final card also uses the new Flowers & Flourishes set. This one didn't go to plan. I wanted to use the ghost stamping technique on kraft but my white pigment ink isn't the best and I initially wanted to use Neenah Desert Storm cardstock but it wasn't showing up enough so I had to resort to using a darker kraft cardstock which isn't as pretty but hopefully you can see the general effect I was going for...
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Flowers & Flourishes and Diagonal Stripes
- Ink: Versa Color - White, Raspberry, Grape and Green Tea
- Cardstock: Papermania - Kraft
My Time to Craft - Challenge #273 - All Things New (as yet unreleased stamp set)
So there you have it, I think you'll agree that Stephanie has created a fantastic release for this month. I'd like to thank her massively for inviting me to Guest Design with her team once again and I've so enjoyed creating these teasers for you all. And don't forget, if you want to get your crafty hands on any of this month's release, they will be available at the store from 10pm GMT tonight! Yay :)
Thanks for all your lovely comments these last few days, they really do mean a lot to me.
Bye for now