Monday 20 July 2015

Muse #125 - Fabulous Friend

Hi there

You may recall I recently shared the wonderful news that I am a happy new member of the Design Team at Muse.  Well today, it's my first time at being your Muse for the week!

I'm so excited at joining this team as Muse holds a very dear place in my heart.  Back in March 2013 it was on this challenge that I gained my very first recognition since I started blogging, for this card!  I also love this challenge as it's voted for by your fellow participants, so everyone gets their say :)

The idea at Muse is to use the Designer's card as the inspiration for your creation.  You can interpret it as you wish; using the colours, layout, techniques, etc.

Here's my card...


I stamped the dots on my card base and then masked this off to stamp the elements to create the doodle flowers.  I've seen lots of these quirky doodle flowers being used and I love them, these are from a stamp set by Woodware that I picked up at a craft show last month.  I then created the die cut sentiment strip.  This was actually a rectangle die but I used it to create a panel by just die cutting the edges.  I stamped the simple sentiment and adhered this flat to the card.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Woodware - Doodle a Flower; Clearly Besotted - Background Builder and A Little Sentimental
  • Ink: Versa Color - Lauren Leaf, Celadon, Raspberry, Heliotrope; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - In and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles

I'm linking up at these challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - No Designer Paper
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #133 - Anything Goes


I'd love to see how you interpret my design.  Lots of options here: colours, scribbly images, dotted panel, diagonal stitching...

Hope to see you there.





20 comments:

  1. Spectacular as ever Anita and loving your first muse!
    Congrats! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like... I love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita - well done - great card to CASE - I'll try to play along for your MUSE debut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a darling premier Muse card, Neets!!! LOve the dots in grey, of course ... I have a different/similar doodle-y flower ... hope to put it to paper for your first Muse DT inspiration ... so happy to have you here!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Anita for your Muse full debut. I will try to join in even if it is a last gasp like this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! A great card for your MUSE debut :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your Muse inspiration card, Anita! Such a fun design and beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card....love your pretty posies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your DT spot at Muse! This is a wonderful CAS card and I like the funky flowers. Clever use of your MFT die too! Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Anita, love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Anita! Love the colours and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely charming, Anita! The doodle flowers and leaves, the colours, the polka-dots...fabulous! Aiming to play....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love your polka dots!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a fab card, I love it!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a fab card, I love it!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your CAS Card. The colors are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wanted to thank you for your visit and tell you I had a really fun time caseing your fab card. I love case challenges as I think it's so fascinating to see all the variations of one simple card and how people pick inspiration from it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved playing cards with you this week, Neets!! A wonderful premier card, by the way ... Welcome, my friend!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...