Wednesday 14 October 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More #166

Hi there

There's a new weekly challenge just starting over at Addicted to Stamps and More and this week we're back with our easiest theme of all...


Anything Goes


So, whether you are creating cards for Halloween, perhaps an autumn birthday or generally just getting your stash of Christmas cards together, it can be linked up here.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Sweet Pea Stamps and the prize up for grabs is 4 digis from the store.


There is lots of fabulous inspiration over at ATSM created by my Design Teamies this week, and all very different.  As I still had some autumn theme stash on my table (yes, I haven't cleaned up again!) I decided to make another seasonal card to share with you...




This was super simple to make with just two stamps.  I stamped the leaf in five different autumn colours along the edge of the white cardstock panel and then stamped the sentiment in a darker ink.  The panel was then adhered to the base on 3D foam strips and I finally added some smooth gemstones to add a little bit of interest.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Stylish Flowers; MFT - Brushstroke Birthday
  • Ink: Versa Color - Bark, Bamboo, Paprika. Umber, Khaki, Pinecone
  • Gems from stash

I am also going to link this card up at the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Two by Two (two different stamps)
CASology - Week 168 - 'You'
My Time to Craft - Challenge #306 - Autumnal Colours
Stamping Sensations - October Challenge - Colours of Autumn
Time Out Challenges - Challenge #41 - 'Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile'


Yesterday I picked up a horrible bug but hopefully, by the time this post goes live, I will be asleep.  If not, I'm armed with tissues, honey and lemon and plenty to dose me up to get me through the night.  Urghh, I hate it, I think Rudolph will be making an early appearance with all this nose blowing, my poor snout is sore already! 

I hope to see you in the gallery this week as it's an easy peasy challenge.

Bye for now x







21 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love those leaves. Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful CAS design Anita!! Love the Fall colors and the pattern on the leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that bug didn't get worse and you woke today feeling better. This card is a CAS beauty. I love the design and the colours. I haven't seen that stamp before ( well I think I haven't) and I love it. Great to see you support us again at TO, we love to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful CAS design and I love the tiny gemstones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Autumnal colours and design Neets and a perfect creation for out theme this month, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those leaves Anita! Get well soon and look after yourself! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly CAS and so lovely. These autumn leaves are really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty CAS design, hope you are feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!
    thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations. this month.
    kind regards, Dora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love!
    I love your leaf it looks like textured paper
    adorable stamp may I ask you which stamp is it?(from which company Anita?)
    CAS and adorable card you have made
    I have little giveaway on my last post..
    do you like digital Image sweety
    if yes I would be happy if you join there
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty leaves, Anita; the patterning is so eye-catching! Hope you're feeling better...a sore, raw snout does not sound like fun! Sending hugs and positive vibes!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too pretty, love the woven texture on your leaves. Thanks for playing at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, your CAS design is stunning, Anita! I love the autumnal color palette and your sentiment is perfect! Gorgeous card!
    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well...take good care of yourself, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the border this stamp creates - you get a softness from the cross hatching. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely soft colors!! Thanks for joining at CASology So overjoyed that you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anita, your card is very pretty. Love the clean look. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made such a great card! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this beautifully CAS desgin, Anita. Hope you are feeling better! Add some sage, fresh ginger & a shake of cayenne to your honey & lemon (tea?). If you really want to turn it up a notch add some fresh garlic! Horrible taste, but the combo kicks the germs rear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Easy it might be but what a beautiful effect, love the colours and the layout. Easy can be sooo hard, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH my goodness what a gorgeous CAS card this is! Wonderful flower border at the bottom. Thanks so much for joining us at My Time to Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you are back to feeling 100% very soon. No fun at all. I love the soft subtle pattern in the leaves. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...