It's time for another new challenge at Less is More. We are back with a theme challenge this week which is...
Please remember to keep your creations clean and simple
So, I'll get straight to it with my samples...
I stamped five balloons in blue shades and die cut with their co-ordinating dies. I then positioned them roughly where I wanted them and marked under each one with a pencil. Further down the card I marked a central point then drew in the 'strings' with a fineliner pen. The balloons where then adhered in place and the sentiment was stamped onto a panel, die cut using a stitched rectangle die.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Make a Wish; Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler
- Dies: Clearly Besotted - Make a Wish; MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rectangles
- Ink: Versa Color - Cyan, Baby Blue, Royal Blue
Crafty Catz - Challenge #302 - Shades of Blue
And my second card...
I die cut a heart and embossed the sentiment and numbers with silver embossing powder. I cut a smaller heart from a post-it note and placed this onto the white cardstock panel so I could blend out some distress inks, keeping the rough shape of the heart. The embossed heart was then adhered onto the panel on 3D foam, as was the panel to the card base.
- Die: X-Cut - Nested Hearts
- Stamps: Uniko - Classic Numbers
- Ink: VersaMark; Distress Ink - Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Silver
CAS-ual Fridays - Challenge #145 - Precious Metals
Thanks so much for popping by, myself and my teamies would love for you to join us this week and we can't wait to see you in the gallery.