Monday 28 December 2015

Simple Rudolph Multiples

Hi there

I'm back again today to share more of the last minute cards I made before Christmas.

I made four of these super quick CAS cards using two sets from Clearly Besotted.




The fingerprint head, the eyes, ears and antlers, and the sentiment were all stamped straight onto the card bases.  I then added some red liquid pearls for the noses, topped with some superfine red glitter.  The red glitter was really bright but I couldn't seem to capture this in the photos.  A little time was put aside for the noses to dry and these were ready to go.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - In Print and Santa Baby
  • Ink: Versa Color - Sand Beige and Pinecone; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red; Superfine red glitter from stash

Challenge entries:

My Time to Craft - Challenge #311 - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #341 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #103 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fave Challenge/Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Challenge #305 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #405 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #261 - Anything Goes Christmas


That was a fairly quick post.  Beware, the next one will be a bit picture heavy so if you do have time to pop back for a look you might want to boil that kettle and make a nice cosy brew!



6 comments:

  1. Total cuteness happening here! I think that In Print set resides in my collection; need to go for a stash-wander (in my whopping three bins *grin*). Your Rudolphs make me smile!
    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I absolutely love them - thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fingerprint reindeer are totally adorable!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These fingerprint cards are very cute and what a great idea for a Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great set of cards hun! I love the fingerprint effect. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...