Well, I'm super excited and honoured this week as the fabulous Stephanie from Clearly Besotted has asked me to be a Guest Designer to showcase the wonderful May product release. If you follow my blog you'll already know how addicted I am to this brand, I just adore the stamps and dies, so I'm thrilled to be joining this fabulous team once again.
This month there are eight new stamp sets being released, four A6 and four of the mini A7 sets. All of these will be available to purchase at the Clearly Besotted store on 5 May at 10pm BST.
Today I'm sharing cards to showcase the new Let's Party and Feeling Fruity stamp sets.
This mini set features lots of balloons in solid images and party themed sentiments.
I stamped lots of the balloon images overlapping in bright colours onto my card base. On a panel of white cardstock I cut the aperture with a stitched window die and stamped the sentiment below in black. I then adhered some acetate behind the aperture and made this into a shaker card with lots of brightly coloured sequins and confetti.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Let's Party
- Ink: Memento - Dandelion, New Sprout, Summer Sky, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly, Lilac Posies, Rose Bud, Tangelo; Verafine - Onyx Black
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Rectangle Peek-a-boo Window
- Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Kaleidescope Shaker Selection
Penny Black and More - May Challenge - Anything Goes
House of Cards - May Challenge - Clear Papers (Vellum or Acetate)
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #423 - No Patterned Papers
AAA Cards - Game #63 - CAS Shaker
Time Out - Challenge #55 - Celebrations with optional twist of Die Cutting
This set features lots of cute little fruity mice and fun co-ordinating sentiments.
I stamped the mouse in waterproof ink and watercoloured him with Distress inks. I then framed him using the strawberry vine wreath from CB Simply Scrumptious set, die cut with the co-ordinating die. The sentiment was stamped below in black. I adhered some red striped paper to the card base and adhered the white panel to the top edge.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Feeling Fruity and Simply Scrumptious (and matching die)
- Ink: Archival - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Green Tea; Distress Ink - Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn, Hickory Smoke, Spun Sugar
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Bokeh in the Snow
Allsorts Challenge - Week 361 - With a Cherry on Top
Dream Valley - Challenge #130 - All Creatures Great and Small
Thanks so much for visiting today. Please pop over to Stephanie's blog where you will find links to the super talented Design Team and my fellow Guest Designers. I'll be sharing more cards made with each of these new sets over the next few days, right up until release day and would love for you to drop by.
Bye for now.