I'm super excited today to have my second spot as a Surprise Party Guest over at Seize the Birthday challenge.
If you are unfamiliar with this challenge, basically every week is Anything Goes as long as it's a Birthday theme...
and then some weeks have added optional 'Toppings'...
And this week's optional 'Topping' is...
(Black and White and one other colour of your choice)
Here's my card using this week's Topping...
I stamped the balloon strings background stamp onto a panel of black cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat embossed in clear. This was adhered to the card base together with a strip of pink polka dot paper. I die cut the bow from the same patterned paper, adhered it at an angle and finished by stamping the sentiment in black.
- Stamps: MFT - Balloon Strings; Paper Smooches - Bold Buzzwords
- Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Clear Gloss
- Cardstock/Paper: Papermania - Textured Black; Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka
- Die: Frantic Stamper - Small Solid Bow
Seven Hills Crafts - March Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I chose the diagonal option: Patterned Paper / Big Words Letters / Bold Shades
So glad you popped by today, I'm grateful for each and every one of your visits.